An abode of faith
In the World, several places of worship symbolize the strong faith of the believers. One amongst those is Shincheonji, otherwise called as Church of Jesus and the Temple of the Tabernacle of Testimony. Based on the Bible’s learnings, the entire structure of the temple is built in the form of heaven (as described in the book) and follows all of the commands mentioned in the book. It is located in South Korea and works towards the spread of the community service towards hook and nook of the globe.
Read on to find more about the noble works done by it.
The key highlights
When it comes to knowing about the key highlights or achievements of Shincheonji, the following points speak a lot of words:
- Formation of 12 tribes that would work as the Light to the World.
- A network of 300,000 public servants who work towards the common cause of Jesus and spread love and passion worldwide.
- Members spread across 100+ countries (without discrimination based on sex, creed, preferences, and others).
- Recipient of 1500+ awards and recognition for the amazing works done on the volunteering activities.
Achievements of 2020
As evident from the year 2020 has been a tough one for many people. The pandemic has affected emotionally, physically, mentally, and economically. Despite this, communities have come together towards serving the World. Shincheonji has also displayed the same behavior. The following are some of the key achievements of the community:
- Within the entire year of the pandemic, the Church of Jesus has made its sole purpose of restoring health and prosperity to the World by making hearty donations on spearheading the research for various control measures. The survivors of COVID-19 have donated plasma worth USD 86 billion to save lives across the World.
- About 4000 members of the Church, who were diagnosed with COVID-19, have made contributions in various forms to the needy and aid them in tackling the virus’s aftermath. Food drives, campaigns, and other similar concepts have been organized rampantly to support the World.
- Though the virus’s spread was a bit rampant due to the Church in South Korea, the virologists give it the credit of providing the due sample to control the disease. The current scale shows the large amount of data set that showcases the control methods for damping the disease.
The primary testimonials
As Shincheonji consists of faiths from all across the World, it has touched the hearts of millions of people across the globe. The following mention some of the top testimonials received from the people:
- An opportunity to learn about the Korean culture and traditions.
- A home away from home, where everyone is welcomed irrespective of individual racial backgrounds.
- Continuous devotion and activities supported by the faith for restoring peace and harmony within the globe.
On an ending note, the Church of Jesus has proved its mettle in the long run, and one must give it a try.